Role of Yayvo.com
- Yayvo.com serves as a unique and full featured e-marketplace (online shopping mall).
- It acts as the enabler of technology, logistics, and payments and after sales support solutions required to provide a sound and unique shopping experience to its customers and vendors.
Use of Yayvo.com is free of charge, and anyone may freely browse through the website, products listing and other sections that are relevant to your interest. However,by using Yayvo.com a user hereby agrees to:
- Being of legal age to make a purchase, which means that the users is over 18 years of age and capable of being legally bound in a legal contract of any form, be it with Yayvo.com, the vendors and any other third parties. If the user is not of legal age, s/he must be assisted by a parent or guardian to make any purchase on his/her behalf.
- Not upload any content, or share any such information on or through Yayvo.com that is against morals and ethics of our society, or unlawful in any ways as per the laws of Pakistan.
- Not engage in any commercial activity by using any of the Yayvo.com features, such as user reviews, product sharing and recommendations, Likes, product requests, contact emails etc.
- Not interfere or be a cause of disruption or disturbance in the offering of service to other users of Yayvo.com.
- Not impersonate another person, or provide incorrect information about yourself, such as your name, contact details, delivery and payment collection addresses etc.
- Not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Yayvo.com website, or any other systems or networks connected to Yayvo.com or to any Yayvo.com server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through Yayvo.com Website, by any illegitimate means.
- Not use any manual or automatic method to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content on the Website, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. Yayvo.com reserves the right to bar / restrict or report any such activity to relevant authorities.
- Not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the website or any network connected to the website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the website or any network connected to the Website.
- Not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to the Yayvo.com Website, or any other customer of Yayvo.com, including any Yayvo.com account not owned by you, to its source, or exploit the Yayvo.com Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Yayvo.com Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Yayvo.com Website.
- Yayvo reserves the right to change Terms and Conditions without any prior notice.
- Incase of order cancellation due to any reason, Yayvo will not be liable to refund the discount amount.
- Not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of Yayvo.com Website or Yayvo.com’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to Yayvo.com.
- Not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person’s use of the Website.
- Not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to Yayvo.com on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
- Not to use illegal / fraudulent investment / defective title for making payment on Yayvo.com website.
All content posted on the Yayvo.com website and/or Yayvo.com blog is either originally developed, or provided exclusively by the vendors for listing and promotion of products. This includes product descriptions, specifications, images, videos, promotional literature, exclusive footage or information or news relevant to the brands and products listed on the Yayvo.com website and/or blog. Therefore, any unauthorized duplication, copying, or misuse of the content from the Yayvo.com website and/or blog is strictly prohibited.
Yayvo.com has not appointed any sales teams outside of TCS employees, except where specific agreements or arrangements have been made and expressly mentioned on the Yayvo.com website. Any person or organization falsifying or claiming to represent Yayvo.com without authorization may be dealt with strictly in accordance with the laws of Pakistan.
Trademarks, logos, marks or materials
You must not use any trademarks, service marks or any other materials appearing on the Yayvo.com website or blog, including any logos or characters, without the express written permission from Yayvo.com and the owner of the mark or materials, such as the brands and/or their official distributors in Pakistan.
Vendors and Products
- All vendors on Yayvo.com are manufacturers and/or official distributors / legal person / legally compliant of brands and products for Pakistan.
- It therefore ensures that all products and brands listed are original (no counterfeits whatsoever).
- All product descriptions clearly indicate the warranty and after sales coverage associated with a product. Where such warranties are not available, these are also clearly mentioned.
- All purchases are directly from the vendor’s own virtual shop at Yayvo.com, establishing a direct relationship between the customer and themselves.
- All products being sold through Yayvo.com are the responsibility of the Vendor, the consumer being the ultimate and final owner of the product based on the execution of the sale. At no point in time does Yayvo.com will assume ownership of any product.
Product Information, Pricing and Inventory
- All products, their descriptions, specifications, pictures, videos and prices are as provided by the vendor.
- All inventory is maintained and managed by the vendors, Yayvo.com facilitates in processing and delivering the orders directly from the vendors.
- All prices are regularly checked and updated by the vendors.
- Where products are not available in the vendor’s inventory, they will either not appear on the website, or a lead time may be specified for order fulfillment.
- At times, certain products may be available for pre-ordering, which will be clearly mentioned.
- Prices of all products on Yayvo.com are full and final as provided by the vendors, inclusive of all taxes and duties (if applicable).
Offers, deals and promotions
From time to time, various offers, deals and promotions may be advertised on Yayvo.com properties, which include its website, Facebook page, Twitter page, YouTube channel, Google+ page, and other on ground and online media. Such offers, deals and promotions will generally be time barred, and will have specific rules applied to each of them. Any dispute or misunderstanding arising related to these offers, deals and/or promotions may be duly communicated to email@example.com for review. However, the final decision in such cases will rest with Yayvo.com.
TVC Discount Voucher Terms & Conditions:
- This discount voucher is valid till 5th July, 2016.
- Discount voucher is for one time use only.
- Minimum purchase has to be of Rs. 350/-
- Amount exceeding the discount voucher limit will be borne by the customer.
- Customer must be a registered user of yayvo.com in order to avail/redeem the discount voucher.
- Yayvo.com reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
Customers can pay for products ordered by any of the following options, which are available for selection at the time of checkout:
- Cash on Delivery on orders up to Rs.100,000.
- Online Visa/Master Card, especially for customers who live outside Pakistan.
- Jazz Cash Payment Options.
- An order can consist of one or more products, be it of the same kind, from the same store, or category.
- All orders are processed once the payment is received from the customer, from the payment option / method selected and used by the customer.
- On receiving payment, the vendor and TCS pick up coordinators are intimated, and a pickup process is initiated.
- All orders processed (including payment) before 4pm on a work day, are generally scheduled for delivery the following work day, except where products are to arrive from different cities of Pakistan, or owing to availability from the vendor, or nature of products(s) ordered by the customer.
- All orders will be retained on the system for maximum of 2 working days, following which they will be automatically cancelled for non-payment or non-confirmation. ( This does not apply on orders being paid by cash on delivery).
Note: “Only one quantity is allowed for the purchase of each discounted product. If/or any such order(s) contains similar e-mail address, billing/shipping address/contact number having more than 1 quantity of the discounted product(s), YAYVO.COM reserves the right to cancel all such order(s) at any point of time whatsoever without any intimation to the customer”
- All orders will be picked from the vendor’s premises after 3pm on every work day, accumulated along with other ordered items by customers, and dispatched to respective customer premises the following work day.
- Where the order has been processed (payment received) after 3pm, it will be processed the next work day, and delivery on the following work day.
- All orders picked from the vendor will be in the original packaging, as provided by the vendor.
- All possible and best efforts will be made to procure the products as per customer’s requirement.
- On picking the order from the vendor, TCS Courier will only confirm that the packaging slip is intact and applied to each package.However, the TCS Courier will not be directly responsible for checking and validating the contents of the packaging.
- Yayvo.com has no obligation to attempt to monitor or regulate the quality, suitability or content of the products and the user agrees to hold Yayvo.com harmless in the event of any claims with respect to problems with the products.
- Where a wrong order has been delivered, or order has not been delivered, a complaint can be registered with the Call Center or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org for action. The representative will attempt to redress the complaint at the earliest.
Abide by International Shipping Laws
- By placing order at our website, you hereby confirm that you will adhere to all laws and regulations of the destination country including without any limitation laws relating to the lawfulness of goods and import/customs charges.
- The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country.
- Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient.
- Further, when customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
- We have no control over the customs charges as well as custom clearance procedures.
- The customs policies may vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for every kind of information.
Warranties and after sales service and support
- All products are available with after sales and support according to the official warranty guidelines of the vendor, which will be applicable independently to each product purchased by the customer.
- Warranty details for each product are available in the product description on Yayvo.com. Where warranties are not available from the official distributor, it is clearly mentioned under product description.
- Vendors are directly responsible for providing after sales service on all products provided by them, unless explicitly mentioned as otherwise.
- Warranty claims are to be forwarded to and dealt with the vendor directly, through their service centers.
Refunds and returns
- Yayvo.com offers 7-day returns!*
- An order may be cancelled by the user after payment and while order sourcing is in progress, however claims for refunds will be settled in the form of credits added to the user’s Yayvo.com account. These credits can be used for future purchases on Yayvo.com The user can also request a reimbursement by cheque, for which a period of 2-3 weeks may be required although condition such as , “refund cheque will not be issued if the payment of order is made through credit card”.
- For products are faulty, or not meeting the actual order, the customer will be required to call the Call Center to log the complaint and return request. The request will be initiated to have the item picked from customer premises, or the customer may be requested to submit the disputed product to the nearest TCS Express Center for further processing. The originally ordered product will then be sourced and delivered to the customer at the earliest at no charge to the customer.
*Not applicable on Edibles / Perishables & Mobile phones / Tablets
Yayvo.com understands that your personal information or any information that you share with us while shopping, is strictly confidential and we ensure that the information is not traded with third parties or anyone outside TCS E-Com Pvt. Ltd. Your information will only be confined within the organization and will be used internally.
By shopping on Yayvo.com, you will automatically be registered to receive all promotional and marketing content via email and/or SMS. However, you can unsubscribe any time by simply clicking on the “Unsubscribe” option given in the email that is sent to you; and for SMS, simply send an“Unsubscribe request” with your mobile number to email@example.com.
- Yayvo.com ensures that your personal information will not be disclosed or shared with anyone outside TCS E-Com (Pvt.) Ltd.
- We make sure that, the information that is gathered from our customers is safely stored and for that we take all necessary measures and stay up-to-date with all the software’s that prevent unauthorized access to our customer’s information.
- We only collect information with the consent of the customer.
- Yayvo.com will only keep the information for as long as it will be needed for primary purposes like online shopping.
No delay or failure in performance by Yayvo.com shall constitute default hereunder or give rise to any claim for damages if, and to the extent, such delay or failure is caused by Force Majeure. Force Majeure is an occurrence
- beyond the control and without the fault or negligence;
- which Yayvo.com are unable to prevent or protect against by the exercise of reasonable diligence, including acts of God or public enemy, expropriation or confiscation of facilities, changes in applicable law, war, acts of terrorism, rebellion, civil disturbances, sabotage, riots, floods, or unusually severe weather; fire explosions or other catastrophes; strikes or any other concentrated acts of workers or other similar occurrences; and
- of such an intensity or gravity as to prevent the performance of its obligation for the time being.
The user agrees that if Yayvo.com is delayed in performance of the work by Force Majeure, the user will promptly notify Yayvo.com. The user shall use all reasonable efforts to mitigate the effects of a Force Majeure event forthwith and without any delay.
Liability for Verification, Identity
Yayvo.com shall not be responsible for investigating, identifying, screening, verifying the credentials and/or the identity of, or any information whatsoever provided by, a person purchasing any product(s) or making payment(s).
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
Limitation of Liability
- You agree and acknowledge that Yayvo.com shall not be liable and shall in no way be held responsible for any loss or damage due to negligence, willful misconduct, act or omission that may arise / carried out.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL YAYVO.COM BE LIABLE TO THE USER OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, ARISING FROM THE PRODUCTS OR ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THIS TERMS AND CONDITIONS, SUCH AS, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF REVENUE OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS OR LOST BUSINESS, COSTS OF DELAY, SERVICES DELAY OR LIABILITIES TO THIRD PARTIES ARISING FROM ANY SOURCE.
- Yayvo.com has no obligation to attempt to monitor or regulate the quality, suitability or content of the Products and you agree to hold Yayvo.com harmless in the event of any claims with respect to problems with the Products
The user agrees, at his/her own expense, to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Yayvo.com, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and any of their directors and employees, representatives and / or agents against any claim, suit, action or other proceeding brought against them by you or a third party, to the extent that such claim, suit, action or other proceeding brought against such person is based on or arises in connection with any action of Yayvo.com including but not limited to:
- A violation of the terms and conditions hereof by Yayvo.com;
- Any use of the services provided byYayvo.com; and
- Any misrepresentation or breach of representation or warranty made by Yayvo.com.